Carol Ridgers - Performance Coaching

New Year New You

Categories

Jan_Goals
powered by

My Blog

New Year New You

So here we are in 2015 and what a lovely sunny day it is today.
What promises have you made to yourself for this year, what goals do you want to achieve in January? What did you put off in December and say to yourself “I will do that after Christmas” Share your motivation to getting these things done?

7 Comments to New Year New You:

Comments RSS
Bradon on 12 September 2018 08:39
You have shared very valuable content.
Reply to comment

essaymama essay on 12 September 2018 08:56
Instruction empowers us to do any sort of work in life as it encourages us to end up a specialist, specialist and a government official and so forth it was an intense choice for understudies in the past to pick any field for proficient life yet today training has made it simple to take choice.
Reply to comment

Eleana on 03 May 2019 07:28
too bad
Reply to comment

online writing services review on 06 May 2019 00:59
Every time the Christmas season is coming I always prepare my things to do, things that I will stop doing cause it’s have a bad effect on me and things that I will continue doing because this gave me a good consequence, like do my works in ahead of that so that when the submission is near to happen I’m not going to cram and panic. I want to tell you that doing good in the present will give you strength and wealth in the future, so start doing what is right now.
Reply to comment

best assignment writing service australia on 05 June 2019 10:21
I think it's nice. I am ready to change myself. Maybe you will help me.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 06 June 2019 08:24
Reply to comment

dissertation writer on 15 June 2019 04:15
I do have lots of things that I have promised to improve this year. I am not sure if I have already made them all possible as of now, however, one thing is for sure, things are getting better with my life because of the things that I have planned to do. I am still struggling though, but I know that I will be able to become successful someday. I will do my best to meet all the expectations that I have for myself so that at the end of the day, I know that I do not have any regrets at all.
Reply to comment